I found similar answers on the another question Recommendation for a web app to track Time, like a Time Clock at work? that listed time tracking applications, but none of them seemed to be what I'm looking for. Also, I'm not sure if this is a question for here, or ServerFault.Com, because what I'm looking for could be enterprise-class time tracking server implementation.
I'd like a software package, or web 2.0 app hosted by someone that: User-side
- Facilitates users inputting their hours each day or week
- Submitting hours like time sheets for given periods (usually weekly and bi-monthly)
- Manager view and rollups, potentially customizable.
- A mobile experience available -- iPhone/Blackberry apps, or a mobile enhanced website for inputting hours.
- Would like the UI to be brandable with our company colors and logos
- External APIs for exporting data.
- Optional APIs for placing data -- i.e., maybe this is a way to create our own branded application
- Ideally, we could integrate this into the look/feel of our existing web infrastructure
- Ideally, there's pricing for 500+ users
- I would like to stay away from a lot of the web apps out there that are designed for 1 to 5 users -- and priced accordingly.
- There should be management views in the application
- Potentially self-hosted
What it Doesn't need to do is facilitate micromanaged user time, i.e., no inputting things like "spent 15 minutes writing email to lawyer", etc...
Thanks for any suggestions