We are hosting a party and would like some form of ticketing webapp to help with registration and collecting the ticket fees. Eventbrite is a good service, but it doesn't perfectly fit with our requirements, which are:
- We would love to have two different ticket types, like one for premium and one for normal packages.
- In addition to that we have a total number of tickets in each category to sell, such as 100 premium tickets and 40 normal packages.
- The total number of tickets should be under some form of quota for men and women, as we want to have an equal number of men and women attending. Which is tricky, because during the signup period there may be times when we have, say, too many women, and we then want to have the extra women on a waiting list and only be admitted when extra men sign up.
- we would also have the need for collecting extra data fields from the participants, such as food requirements (vegetarian, vegan,...?)
It would be great, if
- the webapp automatically can send an email to people who bought their ticket
- it can handle payment options such as paypal, credit card and bank transfers in Europe
- one can export lists of participants
Do you have an idea which webapp/serviec could help?