Change your Group’s reply setting
- Open Google Groups.
- Click My Groups > name of the group you want to edit.
- Click Manage in the upper-right corner.
- From the left-hand navigation menu, click Settings > Email Options > Post Replies.
- Use the drop-down menu to select a choice, then click Save in the upper-left corner.
Menu Option Setting Description
To the entire group: Automatically send email replies to everyone in the Group.
To the author of the message only: The person who sent the original message sees the email reply.
To the owners of the group: Only Group owners see the email reply.
To the managers of the group: Only Group managers see the email reply.
Users decide where their replies are sent (Default): Let the author choose who sees their email reply.
- Selecting “Reply” will send their response to the person who sent the
- Selecting “Reply all” will send their response to the entire Group,
as well as the author of the original message.