Apologies - I missed the Docs part.
It appears that this is not supported at present - there has been a lot of requests for it in the forums so I have no doubt that it will get implemented.
The only thing I can think of as a workaround would be to share the video and provide the link on you site or use an iframe on your site that points to the shared link.
I will leave this content here for others as it may be useful.
Note: The following does not apply to Google Docs Video - only Google Video
You should be able to use the
Embed Video link.
Note: Google are no longer offering the ability upload to Google Video
How do I put a video on my site?
To embed a video on websites or blogs,
refer to the instructions below. The
embed code is only available on
certain videos that were uploaded to
- Visit Google Video and find the video you want.
- Click on the "Embed video" link on the right-hand side of the playback
- Copy and paste the HTML code to your webpage.
- If you'd like your embedded video to begin playing automatically, go to
the end of the embed code and add
If the HTML code doesn't appear and
you've uploaded the video, you may
need to change your video's settings.
- Sign in at https://upload.video.google.com.
- Click "Edit Video Info >>" beside your video in the "Video Information"
- Click "Advanced Options."
- Select "Allow users to place this video on their own websites" next to
- Click "Save Video Information."
Taken from this Google FAQ article