My girlfriend needs to share some documents with her colleagues, and I'm looking for a simple web app which will allow that kind of thing. I thought about Google docs, but not all her colleagues are internet friendly, and I'd rather have them simply memorize a simple login/pass: a simple web page that I would host on my provider would suffice.
- no 3rd party / privately hostable (so no Google Docs / Sky Drive / DropBox)
- easy to host: no ruby/python, PHP, AJAX, Flash are ok, preferably no SQL required (but allowed if necessary)
- light / fast, no "big" thing like Joomla
- simple password protection, I don't need a per-user security (but it's allowed)
- folder creation / deletion support
- multiple file upload support (optional, but would be great)
They just need to have a simple web interface listing all the files in a directory, password protected, with download/upload support.
I found a this (french) app which looks promising but looks a bit too big: http://hyla-project.org/
If you have some other ideas or already answered question (didn't find anything matching these reqs) you could point to me, feel free!