Feedburner doesn't get my feed links right. I tried resyncing and pinging and everything at my disposal but it doesn't seem to work. Then I emailed my problem to firstname.lastname@example.org and I got no response. I just can't stand to see my feed getting wrong links. e.g: http://www.codingtales.com/post/getting-started-with-mvvm is the link in the actual feed (http://www.codingtales.com/rss) while feedburner links go to http://www.codingtales.com/getting-started-with-mvvm.
If you need Feedburner to link to the correct post, change your
That should make Feedburner have its rewriting of links back to your blog point to the correct location.
Or you can have it the other way:
Where you tell Feedburner to not use the GUID tag as a permalink.
You may be using statistics tracking for clickthroughs and why the rewriting of the links is happening in the first place.