I am employed by the company Foo and work as a subcontractor for a consultant company Bar at the customer company Qux.
How should I answer "How do you know NameOfPerson?" at LinkedIn when I add:
- a person who is employed at Qux.
- a person who is employed by another consultant company.
- a person who we (at Foo) hired as a consultant and worked with me for a while.
- a teacher I had at the University who knows me but wasn´t really a ("real") friend.
In the list of answers I have:
- We’ve done business together
- I don’t know NameOfPerson
In the colleague section, I only have the places where I have worked listed. As I am a consultant maybe there is a way to add the customers I´ve worked with?