Here's how to change your profile picture at gravatar.com:
Unfortunately, if you haven't ever done it before, it can be a tricky process.
- Go to gravatar.com and click "Get your Gravatar today" (which should take you to gravatar.com/site/signup/)
- Enter your email address (the same one that you're using with Trello)
- Click on the link sent to that email address by gravatar
- Fill out a username/password with gravatar
- It'll say "Whoops, looks like you don't have any images yet!". Click on "Add one by clicking here"
- Click "My computer's hard drive"
- Click "Choose file", and locate the file you want to use for your avatar
- Click "Next"
- Crop the avatar if necessary, then click "Crop and Finish!"
- Click "Rated G" (unless, for some reason, it isn't suitable for all audiences)
- You're done. It may take an hour or so for the new gravatar to show up on trello.com
Only 11 easy steps and an hour or more to wait!
Obviously we'd like this to be easier/automatic.