Yes, you can. You have to export the calendar(s) from your old account and then import it/them to the new account.
To export the calendar(s):
Exporting content from a specific calendar
Follow these steps to export one of your calendars:
- In the calendar list on the left side of the page, move your mouse over the calendar you'd like to export from.
- You'll see a drop-down arrow appear next to the calendar name. Click the drop-down arrow and select Calendar settings. (Alternatively, click the drop-down arrow next to My calendars and select Settings, then click the appropriate calendar from the list.)
- Click the ICAL button in the 'Private Address' section at the bottom of the page, and click the displayed URL.
- Save the exported file to the desired folder on your computer.
Exporting content from all calendars in your 'My calendars' list
Here's how you can export all the calendars in your My calendars list at once:
- Click the drop-down arrow next to My calendars and choose Settings.
- On the Calendar Settings page, click the Export calendars link at the bottom of the My Calendars section. Keep in mind that you won't be able to bulk export calendars in your Other Calendars list (for example, public calendars you've added to your list, shared calendars with 'view' access only, etc.)
- In the resulting compressed folder, you'll see an ICS file for each of the calendars you have permission to 'Make changes and manage sharing' for.
Now, to import the calendar(s):
To import events from iCalendar or CSV files, just follow these steps:
- Click the down-arrow next to Other calendars
- Select Import calendar
- Click Choose file and find the file that contains your events, then click Open.
- Select the Google Calendar where you'd like to import events, then click Import.
Please note that recurring events may not be recognized when importing events from CSV files. In this case, individual items will be created for recurring events that fall between the dates you've selected.