This is how it looks currently:
When I click on Messages, it dims out and then doesn't display anything. I have tried the following:
- Refreshed the page.
- Tried it in latest versions of Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
- Tried it on different computers.
- Disabled adblocker and similar plugins.
- Send a bug report for over a month ago without any respond.
- Loaded up a picture of Mark Zuckerberg and spat on the screen.
There you go. I know what the issue is. For a great while ago, Facebook introduced something in Messages (where the screen dimmed and you could enter username, phone and similar, or simply choose to skip, I am sure someone remembers this) and since then, I can't get the window to show on my account, to skip those steps... therefore, it is stuck like this.