I'm looking for an app that would “measure” how bad friends you are with all your Facebook friends. For example, it could take into account those points:
- If you have friends in common/how many of them.
- If you have common networks/how many of them.
- If there are things that you both like/how many (not too important though).
- How long you have been (Facebook) friends.
- How long each of you have been on Facebook.
- If there are any pictures, comments, etc. that you have tagged together.
Why am I looking for this? I, as many other people, have been using Facebook for a really long time and there's some people that I might have known back in the day good enough as to ask for their Facebook, but don't remember anymore. Also I'm a sociable person, that means I meet a lot of people constantly, some of them become close, some of them don't but my friend list keeps growing. I think about 200/300 people would be an ideal maximum of Facebook friends, at least for me, so I'd love to have an app that, seizing all the points listed (and maybe some more), tells me who I might not really know/remember anymore.
I know you can do a manual search, but an app as the one mentioned would be much easier and faster, so, do you know any Facebook app that searches for the “worst friends”? There are hundreds of apps about “best friends,” but I couldn't find any about “worst friends” through Google or Facebook.