Web Applications Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for power users of web applications. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I have a question regarding my brother’s Facebook account. Someone reported him as deceased and this person was definitely not a family member. My sister and I are his only immediate family members. How can someone else do this?

share|improve this question
To reverse this situation, there is some information here: webapps.stackexchange.com/questions/28268/… – Al E. Aug 12 '12 at 16:28

Report a Deceased Person's Profile

Relationship to the person

  • Immediate family (spouse, parent, sibling, child)
  • Extended family (grandparent, aunt, uncle, cousin)
  • Non-family (friend, co-worker, classmate)
  • Other


share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.