Web Applications Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for power users of web applications. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

Is there any way to undo "I'm tired of this song" in Pandora? I accidentally hit it but I really would like to hear it as often as possible. Any way to undo this mistake?

share|improve this question

For 'Thumbs Up' and 'Thumbs Down', you can remove the effect by going to "My Profile", selecting the station involved (you might only have one), and then finding the appropriate section (e.g. 'Thumbed-down tracks'). Find the song's entry in that list and click the 'x' to remove it. For 'I'm tired; don't play for awhile', I don't know of a way to explicitly control it.

share|improve this answer

After 30 days, it will come back.

This is from their blog: "Now there’s a way to tell Pandora that you’ve heard something one too many times: just click Guide Us and select the “I’m tired of this song” choice and we’ll put the current song back on the shelf and not play it again on any of your stations in the next 30 days."


share|improve this answer
It's not 30 days because I clicked "I'm tired of this track" for Timber by Pitbull ft. Ke$ha on April 17th and it is now July 21st and it still has not played again. My solution to this is not hit that feature and create a new account and cancel the other one. – user74935 Jul 23 '14 at 18:36

I have not been able to find an "undo" button, but you can bring up the song and give it a "thumbs up". That might help.

share|improve this answer

I ran into this problem and could not find anyway to actually undo it. For a current workaround, occasionally pause Pandora and play the song you accidentally told Pandora you were tired of.

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.