Are @live.co.uk and @live.com the same Microsoft/Windows live account?
- email sent to an address at @live.co.uk arrive in the same mailbox as @live.com ?
- Do @live.co.uk and @live.com share the same SkyDrive?
I would prefer if they did share the same account.
But if not:
- I can use either the global/generic top level domain (gTLD - live.com) as the main account
- and have the country code top level domain (ccTLD - live.co.uk) as a linked account for emails as I think that it is possible to setup Microsoft Web Mail/Hotmail/Outlook.com to fetch mail from other accounts
- the SkyDrive entitlement with live.co.uk could not be linked to the live.com
Let me know your answer to 1. and your response to my suggestion in 2