I need to submit an "audition tape" to an orchestra audition panel member over email. I have assembled the 16 or so mp4 files, ready to send. The person will forward the material to other members, or jointly listen to them together with them in a room. They will have to be able to fast forward, skip to next track and pause like any normal player would allow. I also would like to set the playing order.
What would be the smartest way to send these? A few choices come to mind:
- Send as normal email attachments (not great)
- Make a zip file and upload to a file sharing service
- Place the files in a dropbox folder which allows for playing in browser.
- Creating an Owncloud playlist
- Making a SoundCloud set and sharing on a website
I would like something that is fool proof for the receiver and makes it easy and fast to forward to others.