I use Picasa/Picasa Web to manage my photos. I would like photos I upload into Picasa web to show up automatically in my Facebook Photos section.
- Fully Automatic: When I upload photos to Picasa Web, I want them imported/viewable in Facebook without any further intervention.
- Only Public Albums: Nothing I have marked as private should make the transfer
- Not Necessarily Immediate: The transfer can be delayed a bit (no more than 1 day), but instant would be nice.
- All Data Transferred: Images, captions, timestamps should all be carried over.
- Status Updates: It would be nice if a Facebook status update can be generated whenever a new album/photo is synced - just as if I had posted it myself.
- One Way Only: Nothing the happens in Facebook needs to be carried back over to Picasa Web.