I want to...
- automatically perform a one way sync from Evernote to Dropbox
- convert the notes to a format supported by LibreOffice or HTML during the synchronization. But any non proprietary and easily editable format will do!
The solution is better if...
- I can pick the destionation folder freely
- the destination format is supported by LibreOffice, as it's my preferred office suite.
- the destination format is ODF/OpenDocument, as it's my preferred free and open office suite format
- it detects which notes are new, deleted and updated so it doesn't have to synchronize everything each time
- the same solution can handle other similar use cases, such as doing the same thing for Google Drive instead of Evernote
It doesn't matter if...
- the solution is free of charge or has a reasonable price