(All of this comes from Facebook help)
To choose who sees suggestions to tag you in photos:
- Click at the top right of any Facebook page and choose Account Settings
- Click Timeline and Tagging from the left column
- Under the How can I manage tags people add and tagging suggestions? section, click Who sees tag suggestions when photos that look like you are uploaded?
- Select your preference from the dropdown menu
When you turn off tag suggestions, Facebook won’t suggest that people tag you when photos look like you. The template that we created to enable the tag suggestions feature will also be deleted. Note that friends will still be able to tag photos of you.
Hover over the story, click and select Report/Remove Tag from the dropdown menu. You can then choose to remove the tag or ask the person who posted it to take it down.
You can also remove tags from multiple photos at once,
- Go to your activity log
- Click Photos in the left-hand column
- Select the photos you'd like to remove a tag from
- Click Report/Remove Tags at the top of the page
- Click Untag Photos to confirm
Remember, when you remove a tag, that tag will no longer appear on the post or photo, but that post or photo is still visible to the audience it's shared with other places on Facebook, such as in News Feed and search.