There doesn't seem to be a way to do the equivalent on Yahoo, but there is a way to make it so you don't get mail to your Yahoo Email address.
This is what I did:
- Create the Yahoo Account using one of their domains (e.g.
- During the account creation, set your Alternate Email account to your real email address. (Alternatively, go to your account information after creating an account and add another email address.)
- After the account is created, go to the Account Info page.
- Next to Email, press Change.
- Make sure you verified your real email address.
- Make your real email address your primary address by checking the box next to it.
The primary email is defined as:
This email address will be used as the
primary way Yahoo! communicates with
This means that as long as you don't sign up to any services using your Yahoo email address, you should only be getting email to your real email address and never have to check the new Yahoo email address you just created. Although it may expire due to inactivity....