Web Applications Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for power users of web applications. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

My ex-husband created Facebook accounts for our under-age children. I now can't access the account because I don't have the email addresses to log in. How can I erase these profiles for my children?

share|improve this question
Contact Facebook directly, this sounds like something for their legal department rather than a technical issue. – jonsca Apr 28 '13 at 19:49

If your children didn't create it, you can use the Report button, located on every profile.

Submit a Report > Report User's account > This person is impersonating someone

share|improve this answer

This partly depends on the age of your children. If they're under the age of 13 then that's a violation of Facebook's terms. You can use this form to report the account for deletion.

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.