I synced Gmail in outlook.com to use Gtalk one week ago.
My contacts are being synchronized with Gmails, I wanted to remove the synchronization link between my two accounts to clean my contacts on outlook.com because I don't want Gmail contacts in my outlook.com contacts.
The problem is that after a week without synchronization, link deleted on the two accounts, my Gmail contacts are still in my list on outlook.com. It is impossible to delete a contact on outlook.com because according to the website, the contact is managed via Gmail.
Frustrated, I even deleted all of my Gmail contacts, but they stay in outlook.com and can't delete them.
I tried posting on the microsoft forum but it does not work. I hope you can help me.
Someone know how I can delete contacts (in outlook.com) added by my synchronization with Gmail ?
EDIT : a way to delete them from outlook.com contacts hub
The initial status is that my Gmail contacts stay in my outlook.com contact list when the link into the two accounts is deleted. I can't delete Gmail contacts on outlook.com.
- Disconnect the link in the two accounts.
- Go on Gmail, export your contacts and delete all.
- Re-sync your Gmail account on Outlook.com. After 5 mins, all Gmail contacts will be deleted on your outlook.com contact list.
- Delete the link between the two accounts.
- Go on Gmail an import your contacts.