I have the new Facebook layout with the chat listings on left hand side in a black column. It's giving me the following problems:
- Now the chat column minimises and I can't see the names or the green status dots.
- When I press the settings disc it won't operate.
- It looks terrible as the dark column flickers in and out.
- I can't see news feed notifications in the top of chat list any more.
- People don't see me when I'm online.
- Sometimes the words "chat options" flashes up somewhere but never on the settings disc, and then the actual options box hides in the left corner and I can only guess what I am pressing on.
It is most unsatisfactory. I tried to get back to old version but with no success. This one is actually faulty, because I know I have the chat turned on but it is not showing that way. It briefly did so, for about 10 seconds, and then went back to not showing.
What do I do to fix it? Will a system restore help?