I'm looking for a photo hosting site with following properties:
- SSL usage is enforced for any access (including image data).
- Access to any image data (including thumbnails) requires user being logged in (and the specific image/album can be shared with just specific users).
To verify point 2 above:
- Upload an image.
- Set its access level as private.
- Get URL of thumbnail/image (use "View Source" or "Inspect Element" in modern browsers).
- Open Private/Anon browser window.
- Try to open URL from step 2.
- Expected behavior: user is prompted to login.
As an example, Flickr and Google+ Albums fail this test.