I'd suggest you to install apps from any of the two listed methods below... If you don't prefer installing firefox, then I'd recommed jDownloader.
METHOD 1: Flashgot addon for Firefox
I'd recommend FlashGot Add-on for this (Firefox Browser Add-on)
- Download Firefox Portable (Browser)
- Unzip via setup—the portable version won't change any registry. And you can simple delete the folder once your video is downloaded or once you've finished downloading all the videos.
- Open Firefox and go to this URL: http://flashgot.net/
- Install the FlashGot plugin on your Firefox and restart it for the plugin to activate.
- Once plugin activated, go to your Facebook video page, and start streaming the video.
- Once streaming, you'll notice a small video icon at the bottom of the page in Firefox.
- You should click on the icon for a download window to appear, from where you can download the video.
- Alternatively, once streaming, you can click on Tools → Flashgot → Flashgot Media(1) and download your video.
- FlashGot is only supported in Firefox, and not in Chrome. FlashGot also supports download managers like Flashget, Free Download Manager, and Download Accelerator. Default Settings would work for these download managers, and no extra setup is required, if they're installed on your PC.
Screenshots : FlashGot Method - Step 6 ] & Step 8
METHOD 2: jDownloader
Also, if you don't prefer installing a browser, you can install jDownloader.
- jDownloader is an Open Source download manager which lets you download any video/music/file*.* from almost any source. It's GUI is quite good, and you can add your file hosts accounts for free or paid downloads.
- In your case, you can add your Facebook account to it, and just copy the Facebook video URL to the clipboard.
- Once copied, the video will automatically be parsed by the jDownloader, and you can download it from there.
Screenshot of Adding Account for Facebook. jDownloader treats both free and paid accounts as premium.