After googling for a few hours now, I thought of asking for help here. I'd like to achieve the following setup with some friends:
- One shared calendar that everyone in the group can modify and access.
- Possibility for each member to sync this calendar with a local Outlook calendar.
- Solutions that can sync to mobile phones score bonus points
- Should be free
Here are the solutions I've tried, and why they didn't work:
- Exchange: We don't have exchange.
- Gmail calendars: very powerful and flexible, but they can't sync to outlook (Gmail Calendar sync only syncs your main calendar)
- Windows live calendars: Outlook connector has lots of bugs.
Could you maybe suggest a solution, preferably a simple one?