Web Applications Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for power users of web applications. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

Just like Google having an NCR (No Country Redirect) URL, does Bing have one?

Basically, I am looking for a site URL which will take me to the US - English site?

share|improve this question
up vote 4 down vote accepted

You can take a look at Bing's Search Worldwide page.

US-English page is here.

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.