We're a small customer support (3 people), mainly interacting via mails (~100 mails per day).
We're currently using GMail with canned (standard) responses - but the major flaw is that I cannot easily search through canned responses - we currently have around 20 canned responses, and it starts becoming quite unhandy.
We're looking for a tool that
- lets us easily write new "canned responses"
- lets us search through all the canned responses (knowledge database)
- ideally also suggests canned responses based on the mail text
- can be somehow integrated with Jira (our bug tracking tool)
- has either built in stats, or an API or a database that can be queried to do some automated stats (which canned response was used how many times)
The tool could either be
- offered as a service or
- installed on one of our Linux/windows servers
- integrated into our MS Exchange/Outlook environment