I am a gamer and a web developer.
- MMOs are the ones I date for extended periods of time.
- FPSes are the booty calls when I need some quick fun for the night.
- Titanfall reminds me of my exes whenever we spend time together.
- Tribes: Ascend was always fun, but refused to change her ways.
- Quake Live was fantastic, but forced me to move on when she deleted my number.
Oh, and Rocket League is so much fun!
- Node.js makes me grunt when we do it and gulp when nervous.
- Backbone.js and I have a love affair.
- jQuery is the old friend I just can't get rid of.
- Angular.js and Knockout.js have a love triangle with me.
- PHP is my loving pet that I adopted from from DevNetwork.net. Good times.
- Wordpress is that friend that pops up everywhere.
- CodeIgniter is a fun guy to hang out with.
- HTML5/CSS3 is one we all know, and namedrop whenever we can.
- SASS is my fiancée, but LESS is my mistress.
- IE is... Well, we don't talk about IE. But I support him, no matter what he does.
17 How do I force images to hide in Gmail? Dec 12 '11
5 Can I blacklist certain types of songs on Pandora? Feb 10 '12
4 What happens if I “thumbs down” a song I actually like, but don't want to hear anymore? Aug 21 '12
3 How can I view posts made with “Facebook Comment Sections” on other websites? [duplicate] Dec 19 '11