Paul Sasikless info
|visits||member for||1 year, 1 month|
|seen||Jul 12 '13 at 15:58|
- Windows/SQL Server stack via MFC & .NET
- Linux via Java
- Project Euler via Python
Some of my SO/SE participation:
- How to manage large set of data on a mobile device
- How to educate your teammates without seeming condescending or superior?
- Why use MVVM?
- I'm rewriting my code around 10 times before finishing. Is this wrong?
- When to use a View instead of a Table?
- Fuzzy match in C#
- What are good algorithms for vehicle license plate detection?
- What is the best euphemism for a non-developer?
- mysql: what does 'r' mean?
- Most underused data visualization
|bio||website||krollontrack.com||visits||member for||1 year, 1 month|
|location||Minneapolis, MN||seen||Jul 12 '13 at 15:58|
7 Votes Cast
|all time||by type|