- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 C)
- Grease a 9x13 inch baking pan
- Mix together flour, baking powder and salt in a small bowl
- Add sugar and butter to mixing bowl and beat well
- Add egg, beat mixture until egg is fully incorporated.
- Add vanilla and continue mixing
- Beat in 1/3 cup milk
- Gently stir in about 1/3 of the flour/baking powder mixture.
- Repeat steps 6 and 7 until all the ingredients are blended.
- Pour into a greased 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes.
5 Can I hide events on Google Calendar? sep 10 '13
5 “You've reached the bandwidth limit for viewing or downloading files that aren't in Google Docs format. Please try again later.” may 11 '14
4 How often does Gmail auto-check for new emails? feb 5 '14
2 Can I make a twitter account with the URL jun 9 '13
-1 How do I increase my Virtual Server's clock speed? apr 22 '14