|visits||member for||2 years, 10 months|
|seen||Jun 22 '11 at 3:19|
Unfortunately not as actively active on Stack Exchange as desired... too many irons in the fire.
I am essentially an IT "jack of all trades" - I currently work in the education department of a fairly large health system (~5000 employees).
My official title is "Computer-based Training Developer", and my job encompasses:
- Programming new features for the homebrew CMS I wrote that we use for managing online education, classroom education, and the few hybrid courses we offer
- Performing ongoing maintentance of said CMS
- UI Design
- Database Admin. duties
- Server Admin. duties
- Tech Support for said system
- Editorial/Publishing duties for the educational content
- And any other job that comes with running the system
While I am not a super-star programmer or a super-star admin; I am a strong, competent worker in just about any job I've tried my hand at.
I also teach some other, non-tech classes - CPR, ACLS, PALS, and Nonviolent Crisis Intervention.
|bio||website||careers.stackoverflow.com/…||visits||member for||2 years, 10 months|
|location||North Carolina||seen||Jun 22 '11 at 3:19|
18 Votes Cast
|all time||by type|