Web Applications Stack Exchange is for expert and advanced users of web applications.
If your question generally covers …
- Using Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, Google, or any other website which behaves like an application
- Features of browsers which are directly related to the use of a web application (Greasemonkey scripts for a web application, etc.)
… then you’re in the right place to ask your question!
What about other Web Application related questions?
Please note that the following subjects are considered off-topic here:
- Web browsers, including features and browser extensions/add-ons
- Creating or developing web applications
- Desktop software
- Applications for mobile devices such as the Android or iPad
- Hosted scripts such as Wordpress.org and phpBB
- Web applications containing adult content
- Web application recommendation requests, Software Recommendations may be suited - please review their policies before posting
For desktop software and general browser questions please ask on Super User.
For software development questions please ask on Stack Overflow.
For managing and maintaining your own hosted web application please ask on Webmasters
For more help, see "What types of questions should I avoid asking?"
If your question is not specifically on-topic for Web Applications Stack Exchange, it may be on topic for another Stack Exchange site. If no site currently exists that will accept your question, you may commit to or propose a new site at Area 51, the place where new Stack Exchange communities are democratically created.