Stack Exchange Network
Stack Exchange network consists of 181 Q&A communities including Stack Overflow, the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers.
Visit Stack Exchange
Web Applications Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for power users of web applications. It only takes a minute to sign up.
Sign up to join this community
Anybody can ask a question
The best answers are voted up and rise to the top
I really like that Gmail does not show images by default but now I accidentally clicked on that "Always display images from this sender" in one message.
Please, does anyone know how to undo the setting, i.e. to again ask whether or not to show images from that sender?
asked Feb 22, 2017 at 9:57
- Open the email for which you want to disable loading external
- Click on small arrow icon "Show details".
- At the bottom of the box, you will see a message and a link to
disable loading images as "Images from this sender are always displayed.
Don’t display from now on."
- Click on "Don’t display from now on.” and you are done.
That will do the work for you.
On Android App
- Click on Hamburger menu and tap settings.
- Tap on your email account.
- Click on the menu on top right
- Tap on Clear picture approvals.
And that will do the trick
answered Feb 22, 2017 at 10:52
I asked Google Workspace Support this question few times over the years. That is official, 'Always display images from this sender' cannot be undone.