- Go to https://contacts.google.com/
- Select contacts to merge &
- Click Branch Sign as shown in figure below:
Merge duplicates If you have duplicate listings for the same person in Google Contacts, you can merge them.
Go to Google Contacts. On the left, click Duplicates. If you don’t see Duplicates, go to merge contacts in old Contacts. In the top right, click Merge all. Or, review each duplicate and click Merge.
- Open your Contacts List
- Hover over the icon/avatar image that appears on the left of your contact. This displays a 'radio' box. Click this to check and select the contact.
- Scroll to, and repeat for the other contact / contacts you want to merge together.
- Click the branch symbol that appears at the top of the contacts page in a temporary bar (it is a vertical blue arrow with an extra leg and shows after the second selection).
- Merging will now take place
- You will have to check name details because some will be over-written by the process
- Done. 21 July 2020.