How can I create a page in Google+ for my website?
I want it to have a URL like
Sign in to your regular G+ account.
- At the bottom of the left panel, click Google+ for your brand.
- On the following screen, click Create Google+ Page.
- Create your Brand Account.
- On the following screen, under Enable Google+ for your brand, click Enable.
In order to get a custom URL, you need to satisfy some criteria first:
- Have ten or more followers (people who have added you to their circles)
- Account is at least 30 days old and in good standing
- Profile has a profile photo
If you meet the criteria, then you'll see a banner at the top of the screen when signed in to your G+ Brand page.
Important: You can’t change your custom URL after you create it, so be sure you like yours before you finalize it.