I really want the font UnifrakturCook. I tried the Extensis fonts add-on, and it's not working. How can I get the font onto my Google Doc?
It's not possible to add a custom font to Docs because Docs uses special web-based fonts, not locally stored proprietary fonts. There are many fonts available in Docs, however in some languages, you can add new fonts to your font list.
- On your computer, open a document in Google Docs.
- At the top, click the font name to open the font list.
- At the bottom of the list, click More fonts.
- Browse or search for new fonts.
- Click a font to add it to your "My fonts" list.
- To sort your fonts or change how they appear in your list, use the "Show" and "Sort" arrows.
- Click Ok.
Regarding your specific wish to have - try typing uni... an you will get UnifrakturMaguntia, which is close.