When an article or comments are deleted, it can be useful to look at the Google web cache to retrieve it. However, my understanding is that the Google web cache might likely change in the future. I can use The Wayback Machine to save a page as it currently is - but I can't save the web cache view, due to robots.txt.

Is there a way to save, on The Wayback Machine or any other reputable online archive tool, the Google web cache as it currently is?

  • Do you mean to save it on Wayback Machine or locally? – Rubén Jul 31 '17 at 18:16
  • @Rubén I mean on the Wayback machine or any other reputable online archive tool. – user1068446 Aug 1 '17 at 0:07
  • Please update your question accordingly. – Rubén Aug 1 '17 at 0:10

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.