My phone was lost. I remember my email and my number but I can't receive my notification code because I lost my phone two years ago.
How can I receive my account password?
Web Applications Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for power users of web applications. It only takes a minute to sign up.Sign up to join this community
With a valid email address and knowing your telephone number or user name it seems recovery is very straightforward:
How to send yourself a password reset via email
- From the sign in page on either twitter.com, mobile.twitter.com, or the Twitter for iOS or Android app, click
- Enter your email address, phone number, or Twitter username. If you have multiple accounts associated with your phone number, you cannot use your phone number during this step.
- Choose the email address where you want to receive the password reset email.
- Check your email inbox. Twitter will immediately send a message to your account's email address.
- Click the reset link in that email.
- Choose a new password.
Note: The password reset links included in these emails are time-sensitive. If you click the link and it doesn't work, try requesting a new one and use the link as soon as you can.
Thank you for your interest in this question.
Because it has attracted low-quality or spam answers that had to be removed, posting an answer now requires 10 reputation on this site (the association bonus does not count).
Would you like to answer one of these unanswered questions instead?