My phone was lost. I remember my email and my number but I can't receive my notification code because I lost my phone two years ago.
How can I receive my account password?
With a valid email address and knowing your telephone number or user name it seems recovery is very straightforward:
How to send yourself a password reset via email
- From the sign in page on either twitter.com, mobile.twitter.com, or the Twitter for iOS or Android app, click
- Enter your email address, phone number, or Twitter username. If you have multiple accounts associated with your phone number, you cannot use your phone number during this step.
- Choose the email address where you want to receive the password reset email.
- Check your email inbox. Twitter will immediately send a message to your account's email address.
- Click the reset link in that email.
- Choose a new password.
Note: The password reset links included in these emails are time-sensitive. If you click the link and it doesn't work, try requesting a new one and use the link as soon as you can.