How can I share a single event with other users having plenty of other Systems eg. Apple, Outlook etc. I do not have their email address and want to send something around. Like ics or a link?
There isn't a nice and direct way to do that.
However, you could do the following:
- Create a new temporary calendar from the
+sign in the calendars list.
- Go to your event and copy/duplicate it to the temporary calendar.
- Export the calendar to an ics file.
- Delete the event from the temporary calendar.
- Repeat 2-4 when necessary.
On a Samsung Android phone at least, open up the event on your phone in the Samsung Calendar app, share as ICS file, email it to yourself, others, etc.