I had changed the default banner image in my LinkedIn profile to a custom image. Now I want to bring back the default banner image. How can I do that?
Delete the custom banner image you have added.
Follow the below instructions from LinkedIn Help to delete the background photo:
To reposition, delete, or change a background photo:
- Click the Me icon at the top of your LinkedIn homepage.
- Click View profile.
- Click the Edit icon in your introduction card.
- In the Edit intro pop-up window, click the Edit icon on the top right corner of the background photo, and choose one of the following options:
- Reposition to drag and reposition the image (option available on the image itself).
- Delete photo to remove the image.
- Change photo to change the current background photo.
- Click Apply.
- Click Save.