I can't seem to get formulas to execute in a Google spreadsheet. Whenever I input a formula, it does not return any output, but rather leaves the cell blank. I have tried the following troubleshooting:
- Reducing my formulas to simple queries, such as
=1+2. Note that before pressing enter to evaluate this formula, I was able to see the result above the entry box as "3". Pressing enter returned no output
- Toggling Iterative Calculations and Recalculations in File>Spreadsheet Details
- Reopening spreadsheet, reopening browser (Vivaldi, up to date), and rebooting computer. Note that I can use formulas in other spreadsheets perfectly normally, but every sheet within this spreadsheet will not return output to formulas.
- Clearing formatting manually, and with Ctrl+\ (Font, font size, font color, cell color, etc). Note that entering values normally displays correctly; only formulas do not return any output.
- Removing all Sheets addons
- I do not own this spreadsheet (I'm an editor), however the owner is having the same problem.
Hopefully the problem lies in some simple menu I didn't know to check. But for now, I am completely stumped and have no idea how to troubleshoot anymore. Unfortunately I can't share this specific spreadsheet due to the content. I tried copying sheets from this spreadsheet into other spreadsheets, but the problem no longer appeared.