Exactly as the question states - how do I bulk archive messages, voicemails, and phone calls in Google Voice?
I couldn't find the answer to this anywhere, so here you go!
- Go to https://voice.google.com
- Navigate to the section you want to archive (calls, messages, or voicemails)
- Click on the circle icon next to the first message you want to archive. Notice that when you hover over the item, the circle changes to a gray checkmark. When you click it, it changes to a blue checkmark and a blue banner will appear saying '1 item selected'.
- Now Shift+Click the last message you want to archive. It will select the whole group between the first and the last. If you're archiving non-sequential items, simply click the icons of the remaining messages you want to archive (note: there is a 200 item selection limit).
- Lastly, click the archive icon in the right side of the blue 'X item(s) selected' banner.