I missed some important information from dispute, but case is already closed by Paypal. How could I reopen it or add some additional information?


According to PayPal's website you cannot.

The only other option is to call them and persuade them to reopen, or start a new dispute.

| improve this answer | |
  • I cannot open also a new dispute for the same transaction. – plaidshirt Aug 7 '18 at 11:52
  • 2
    You can't, but perhaps they will if you provide enough convincing arguments by phone. – pritaeas Aug 7 '18 at 11:54

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.