I'm a newbie for both scripting and Google scripts. I basically need to create a sort of timetable on a Google Spreadsheet in which every tab is a week, always starting by Monday, in a due interval set in 2 cells.
- Cell A1 (starting date): 5 September 2018
- Cell A2 (finish date): 26 September 2018
I'd need a script that:
- reads A1, understands that the 5th is a Wednesday
- creates a first new tab named "3-7 Sept 18"
- cycles for all weeks with the same rule (from Monday To Friday) until A2, so the fourth and last new tab created is named "24-28 Sept 18"
Any precious hints?