If someone can't recover his Facebook account by any mean. Is it possible to send his ID to Facebook and ask them to recover his account?

Because earlier this year I filled a form asking Facebook to recover an account which was hacked and the profile changed, so Facebook recovered it for him, I forgot what the form was and I don't know if they do that if no one is being impersonated, or if the account is not disabled.


If you suspect your account was hacked, you can get immediate help by reporting the account here: Report compromised account.

For more information check the Facebook Help Center -> Hacked Accounts


None of the links above let me contact them directly, today I found this form and contacted them, not sure if they will reply, but that's a different issue.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy