Facebook has recently added the ability for pages to join groups. When I enter a group as myself, I'm presented with the choice join the group as one of my pages. However, the choice is just for a few of my pages and not for all of them. Why is that?
Hoping to find a solution let us go through the issue again using some brainstorming as well as Reductio ad Absurdum.
"When I enter a group as myself, I'm presented with the choice to join the group as one of my pages. However, the choice is just for a few of my pages and not for all of them."
- Please try joining the group not as yourself but as one of your pages.
"And your role to those pages are Admin? - That's correct."
And from the comments:
"I admin multiple pages, but when I try to interact/join a group, it only lists 1 of them, and not the one I want to use."
- Could it be that you're not the original creator of the group but "only" a later administrator?
Would this make any difference?
- Also, please double check that as a group administrator you have chosen to let pages join in.
Please do note that the choice is presented to you only when you first create a group.
- Any pre-existing groups will have the choice enabled by default ( as shown in the image below) but it doesn't hurt to check again.
- You are given an option whether you want to join a group as an individual or as a page, when you join a group for the first time. But since you are already a member of the group (administrator) this option may not be given to you.
So finally and as a last resort, please try leaving the specific group/s and rejoining it/them later. Join or Leave a Group
- If -alas- non of the above works, **go to this address and send feedback to Facebook.
protected by Community♦ Dec 20 '18 at 21:40
Thank you for your interest in this question.
Because it has attracted low-quality or spam answers that had to be removed, posting an answer now requires 10 reputation on this site (the association bonus does not count).
Would you like to answer one of these unanswered questions instead?