I am studying for a big exam and want to set priorities using conditional formatting. For example if C90, C91, C92 are blank than the color would be white; if C90, C91 are blank but C92 is not blank than the color would be be yellow; if C90, but C91 and C92 are not blank than the color would be red; and if all three are not blank than the color would be red. I want to apply this to all of the headers. Hope this makes sense!
This is super easy using the following steps:
- Select the headers where you want the format to be applied
- Choose the Format -> Conditional Formatting menu
- Choose "format cells if" option
write your formula for yellow (for example:
Select the color yellow from the menu under the formula you just typed
- Click on "add another rule"
- Repeat 3-5 for the other colors you need