Once a week or so, I hear the Google Hangouts "Incoming Call" sound on my Windows 10 machine. I can't find anything to click on, to either accept or deny the call:
- In Google Chrome / Gmail tab-- where incoming hangouts calls normally show up for my accepted contacts-- I don't see any notification of an incoming call
- No Google Hangouts app shows in Windows Taskbar
- No existing Google Chrome window shows Hangouts
- No separate Google Hangouts icon appears in my Windows Taskbar
- No Google Hangouts item appears in the Windows Taskbar Notification area
These ghost calls are frustrating. Is there anything I can do..?