In G Suite's Google Drive, I can set my folder's permissions to:
- Anyone who has the link can view, or
- Anyone at Your Organization who has the link can edit (add, edit, and organize)
I want both, and they're not conceptually incompatible, but I can't figure out a way to configure this in the Share menu. Well, actually, I want:
- Anyone who has the link can view, and
- Anyone at Your Organization who has the link can add.
When I've tried this so far, I have two issues:
- The two rules are mutually exclusive. If I set rule (1) and then rule (2), rule (2) replaces rule (1). I can add as many individuals as I want, but I can only pick one general rule like these.
- There's no option to allow add without also allowing organize and edit.
How can I get all or part of what I want?