Here is my situation:
- I run a charity event and want to send out 1 email with links to all 4 separate meetings.
- I want the link to be public; i.e. it can be shared again. But I want to track who responds yes to attending each event.
- I note this because I know Google lets you have create links to public events, but my understanding is if people follow these links and add to their calendar, their response is not recorded by the meeting organizer.
- I'm not sure if this is significant, but not all committee members are Google users.
Is there a way to do this? Bonus points if the entire Google Calendar does not need to be made public.
Ideally, the workflow would be:
- Create 4 public meeting events from private Google Calendar.
- Publish links for sharing each, add them to email.
- Share with committee.
- Record all member responses as they accept/reject invitation; remember, some are Outlook, yahoo, etc. users. Not all gmail.